Sunday 7 May 2017

Eating chicken in the kitchen of Chicken Kitchen

Chicken Kitchen

May 7th 2017 (20:43)

Hey guys, back again with another blogpost (; Let me just start with a bit of negativity... Well on the previous blog post I did say that I was going to an assessment center to gain the position as a software developer and it did not turn out how I expected. Capgemini turn out to be a racist organisation (or so the people that I met on the day were, including the other candidates who were also applying for the same position) and I did not feel comfortable at the time, So I will no longer want to be part of their apprenticeship. But that is fiiiiiiine because I will hopefully get into a better apprenticeship or a better opportunity will come my way. 

Edit: Before everyone gets confused about the title it is called that because you will be very close to the kitchen :3 



Back to fooooood taaaaalk! Chicken Kitchen in 120 Goldhawk Rd, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 8HD. I paid £7.95 for their meal deal which came with one of their mains and two of their sides. The main dish which I chose was their fried chicken and the two sides was the waffle and syrup and the sweet potato fries and BOOOOOI was it good! The waffle and chicken paired together perfectlyyyyyy ahhhhh I want it nooow :c I also got the fruit punch which costed £2.95, a bit pricey but it is refreshing and not as sweet as I expected. My boyfriend ordered the grilled chicken as his main and potato salad with fries as his side, he also ordered the dumplings. I tried some of his and it was good but not as good as mine >:3 hehehheh. Check their website out http://www.chickenkitchenuk.com/ if you want to plan what you eat before you go there because there is limited seating (20 seats) and it could possibly get busy at certain times, I went at night so it wasn't packed. Also, it does take them a while to cook your food as there isn't soo much staff but it is worth it. Edit: It takes a long time for your food to arrive due to the fact that the food is being made fresh! 

Visiting this place is a must! Do it! 
Quick summary;
overall I rate the meal a 4/5 
Price rate: £/£££ Cheap for what you get and the taste
Atmosphere: 4/5 I believe the place should be a bit bigger but it is cool and plus you get to see your food cooked because the kitchen is right behind the till! Much fresh and clean.
Location: The location I believe does not allow the business to be known because it is far away from the other stores, But still cool! 


Thank you again for reading this post this far, I am hoping to post a lot more in the future and to improve my writing technique as it is poor at the moment :') I'm trying my best!!! If you can please support me and this blog by sharing it to your friends and family on social networking/media sites or with word of mouth, if you want, if not thanks anyway for reading today's post. Much appreciate it :3 



Much love,

Diana aka MuchFoodLondon

ps: Tenkz bf for title name 
pps: Next post will probably be about a place where pasta and a cheese wheel meet.... But we shall seeeeeee >:33333



No comments:

Post a Comment